Status
Not open for further replies.

81cutlass

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 16, 2009
Western MN
If you are going to take the time to bolt on a TBI style aftermarket EFI

Why not just go port injection?

Ship me the Ebay manifold, I'll machine a set of fuel rails and you and send the assembly your way.

Bolt on a 4150 style TB

• Agree
Reactions: 7 users

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
For another $2k it'll be going lol.

The port injection manifold was what I referencing a couple of posts back. But geesh, it turns into 'where do I stop'. Before you know it you have LS coil packs mounted on the firewall lol.

650HP Sniper kits are available if you check around.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
That's a generous offer, Jake, thanks. Unfortunately, the learning curve goes from a 45⁰ angle to a cliff face. I would also want a crank trigger, then down the rabbit hole Jim mentioned.

Reactions: 4 users

81cutlass

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 16, 2009
Western MN
That's a generous offer, Jake, thanks. Unfortunately, the learning curve goes from a 45⁰ angle to a cliff face. I would also want a crank trigger, then down the rabbit hole Jim mentioned.

That's the right answer :)

Don't change anything too drastic when you have a big date this september.

I proposed it because I have a SBO holley street dominator single plane I need to EFI convert for my pie in the sky build and I could double dip if I did a set for you.

I'm not a huge fan of these semi EFI setups, either Fitech or Holley. I feel like they try to be simple to be easy to implement but end up nuetering themselves.

• Winner
Reactions: 2 users

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
Yeah, I get it. I really don't want to do all this. I've convinced myself that's it's for a greater good and a bucket list type thing for myself and I'm sure dad will enjoy it, no matter how miserable it gets. I almost heard his eyes glaze over on the phone when I started explaining the sitch with the snowball I just kicked. I'm going for it!
The Sniper worked really well on Tracy Grim's "Aunt Bee"- 10.teens all week and a 9.95 when it was done with a big inch Olds
20190908_170309.jpg

Reactions: 6 users

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Yeah, I get it. I really don't want to do all this. I've convinced myself that's it's for a greater good and a bucket list type thing for myself and I'm sure dad will enjoy it, no matter how miserable it gets. I almost heard his eyes glaze over on the phone when I started explaining the sitch with the snowball I just kicked. I'm going for it!
The Sniper worked really well on Tracy Grim's "Aunt Bee"- 10.teens all week and a 9.95 when it was done with a big inch Olds View attachment 178377
"Anti-LS." Obviously a like-minded individual.

Reactions: 1 user

Northernregal

Sloppy McRodbender
Oct 24, 2017
Red Deer, Northern Montana territory
The Sniper worked really well on Tracy Grim's "Aunt Bee"- 10.teens all week and a 9.95 when it was done with a big inch Olds View attachment 178377
I was going to Dominator a big inch pontiac with a turbo, it is actually really easy with a holley. Dual sync distributor, coil packs and MPFI intake. Now that I have a spare HP, it might happen if I find a motor.

Reactions: 4 users
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
That has to be the coolest pic ever. Love the car and the trailer is beyond awesome.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

81cutlass

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 16, 2009
Western MN
I wish Weld still made gold center 2 piece wheels. They look so good. I asked a weld rep at the car show I went to last week and they did they don't do gold anymore :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor