My G body Wagon

Status
Not open for further replies.

350_85cutty

Master Mechanic
Sep 2, 2007
West, TX
not really a fan of wagons, but yours has caught my eye! everything looks well done and clean, and i can tell you spent some money on it...must not drive it alot i'm guessing. did you do a frame off restore? i love the wagon pinstriping on the dash, that's bad *ss. super nice car

CHROMAHOLIC

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 21, 2009
Ontario, Canada
Yeh...this car was extremely clean when I started but we took it right down to bare frame and started all over with everything being replaced with new....The dash drawing of the wagon with Malibu on it was done by Chip Foose and then he autographed it for me as well....

CHROMAHOLIC

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 21, 2009
Ontario, Canada
2000.malibu.ls said:
awww.... cloth interior? lol you need some two tone red and black covered bench seats!

I like the cloth interior and ecspecially the bench seat....I wanted to keep the interior stock except for a tach and a couple of gauges and an upgraded steering wheel...

83LSWagon

Apprentice
Aug 19, 2008
CHROMAHOLIC said:
Yeh...this car was extremely clean when I started but we took it right down to bare frame and started all over with everything being replaced with new....The dash drawing of the wagon with Malibu on it was done by Chip Foose and then he autographed it for me as well....
How did you get that lined up?!

Nice to see ya here, and still LOVE the wagon.

350_85cutty

Master Mechanic
Sep 2, 2007
West, TX
what Chip Foose? i was wondering why you had a pic of that signature but I didn't realize it was his...that's too sweet...were you overhauled? lol

83cut350chev

Greasemonkey
Jan 2, 2007
Churchville, PA
beautiful car.very well done

CHROMAHOLIC

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 21, 2009
Ontario, Canada
No i wasn't Overhauled....got tired of waiting for them so I did it myself....as for the autograph and sketch he did, I took the dash insert out and took it to him to sign....he asked what it was out of and I said a
Malibu wagon....thats what he drew me in about a minute and then signed it....he also drew a slammed wagon on the back of my girlfriends Foose shirt and autographed it as well. He is an awesome guy...

Reactions: 1 user

2000.malibu.ls

Royal Smart Person
May 11, 2008
Lake City, Florida
how did you get to meet him? hes like my role model lol, i really wanna meet him one day

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
That is an amazing wagon, any more details you can give us on the build?

• Informative
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor