My kid needs your votes

Status
Not open for further replies.

timbo512

Apprentice
Feb 27, 2018
She didn't get selected. They told her to work on her figure and come back next year. (n):blam: Appreciate all the support, everyone.

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
She didn't get selected. They told her to work on her figure and come back next year. (n):blam: Appreciate all the support, everyone.
If that's their view of her (& telling her that's what she needs to do) she might be better off. This day of fighting female body shaming, they are working backwards. She could be the official GBF cheerleader, but you make the rules for her. (y)

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
If that's their view of her (& telling her that's what she needs to do) she might be better off. This day of fighting female body shaming, they are working backwards. She could be the official GBF cheerleader, but you make the rules for her. (y)
I tink it would be bad for someones helth to tell one of my daughter's to change there figure. She's definitely better off without them

airboatgreg

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 2, 2016
WHAT??
Holy crap what does it matter.
I work and supervise a bunch of awesome women and figure don't mean s**T

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor