My long term build

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadyduk1979

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 30, 2005
bellingham, ma
I always love it when someone has had their project car a long time. Seems these days people own them a couple years at most. I've had my olds since 04 :)
Yeah I tend to not let cars go until they have to go to the boneyard. The camino was my first road legal car, the bmw and I were born on the same day. Both special things.

Reactions: 1 user

L67ss

Royal Smart Person
Dec 8, 2016
See when it comes to Ls swaps I'm kinda weird. When someone buys a vehicle specifically to Ls swap I kinda give the stink eye. In your case you've earned it :)

L67ss

Royal Smart Person
Dec 8, 2016
My olds isnt my first car but it is my first car I've taken from full bone stock granny car to full hot rod

shadyduk1979

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 30, 2005
bellingham, ma
My olds isnt my first car but it is my first car I've taken from full bone stock granny car to full hot rod
Mine is making the progression from what I thought was a hotrod, to a real hotrod (blown 383 with nitrous) to what will now be a quick comfortable cruiser for my wife and I to run around in.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor