My LSx engine swap Carbed 5.3 CHEAP/EASY

Status
Not open for further replies.

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
Very informative videos! Thanks for the write-up,although I hate carbs swell I'm gonna being going this route on my 2wd k5-lm7/700r4 carved,its just a profit build for my gbodys nehoo :wink:

beeterolds

Master Mechanic
Dec 15, 2007
Cleveland ohio 44131
Ill be here for hours listing parts guys... Its really trial and error.. once you get it in the car you left with your own devices.
I use stock Sbc mounts and clamshells. and a Hughes Step adapter to match the flex plate with the torque converter.

I used a stock Silverado upper hose chopped up a bit to shorten it and tidy it up.. and the lower is out of a late 80s F250... Gates number 20734.
Stock truck accessories. Stock F-body manifolds with cobbled up dual exhaust ( I have headers in the works)

Not much more to it than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor