My model collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

sh1ft

Apprentice
Feb 25, 2011
So I have been fooling around with my collection and decided to make a custom to keep me pointed in the right direction. I also figured I would show you guys what I have. Sorry I am still searching for a malibu, grand prix, and an elcamino. It took forever to get the JL hurst.

Attachments

• Custom Cutlass.jpg
    Custom Cutlass.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 903
  • Cutlass collection.jpg
    Cutlass collection.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 894
  • Gbody Collection.jpg
    Gbody Collection.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 901
That's a great hobby but as far as finding a GP model I don't think they exist...I've looked for a looooooooong time... 🙁

I have a few.. 😀

That Elky is sweet! I have been watching some HUrst 442's on ebay for a while. I like those bigger scale cars better than the matchbox ones. I have about 20 on my desk at work LOL

I actually have a Grand Prix. I opened it a couple weeks ago for my son to play with. I bought it a few years ago, it's blue...and I think it's a stock car or something.

I'll post up a pic when I get a chance. I'll probably have to do some searching to find it, he's been losing cars like crazy

HurstOlds said:
I actually have a Grand Prix. I opened it a couple weeks ago for my son to play with. I bought it a few years ago, it's blue...and I think it's a stock car or something.

I'll post up a pic when I get a chance. I'll probably have to do some searching to find it, he's been losing cars like crazy

I beleive I have the same one 😀

Richard Petty's 1984 Grand Prix
mSnH0hz8vGqifpVHNq9tgng.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor