My monte build up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vern

Master Mechanic
Jul 23, 2007
Dayton, OH
Clean shavin or stuble, if its gots wheels or a skirt its gonna give you trouble. Isnt it amazing how many correlations their are between a hot car & a hot woman?

EDIT Sorry I got sidetracked, spoiler looks great.

Rockstar

Master Mechanic
Dec 16, 2007
Tampa,Fl
Got my 20s on today, well the fronts atleast.
1stset20s.jpg

7-3-0820s.jpg

bourbon

Master Mechanic
Aug 23, 2007
PA
damn bro, just found this post from ya, never saw it before. all this time i thought you were building the blue one, and i couldnt figure out what else you were doing to it! I have been toying with cutting the top off of mine, i really like the way yours is looking, i think the shortened windshield would look hot. I like the trunk shaved too, I think the taillights being shaved would look good too, if you did something smaller in there to break it up. I think I am going to shave mine and do some horizontal caddies or something in their place. the 20's look good, can't wait to see it layed out on them though.

JDub

Apprentice
Mar 10, 2008
i love watching this build coming together. its looking awesome. i cant wait until its done. keep us updated!

Rockstar

Master Mechanic
Dec 16, 2007
Tampa,Fl
bourbon said:
damn bro, just found this post from ya, never saw it before. all this time i thought you were building the blue one, and i couldnt figure out what else you were doing to it! I have been toying with cutting the top off of mine, i really like the way yours is looking, i think the shortened windshield would look hot. I like the trunk shaved too, I think the taillights being shaved would look good too, if you did something smaller in there to break it up. I think I am going to shave mine and do some horizontal caddies or something in their place. the 20's look good, can't wait to see it layed out on them though.

Yeah i sold the blue one :evil: Should have never done it. The Monte is taking alot longer to build because its in alot worse shape and i was out of work for almost 6 months. I am waiting on some bags then i will lay it out asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor