My monte vs. LS1 T/A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good sh*t, gotta get a day shot but that's cool

he sounded a lilttle suprised

U murdered that one. Good motivation homie! :shock:

Nice race, you definately have a strong car. It seemed to me like the Trans Am didn't go wide open when you took off or the guy doesn't know how to drive. just my opinion, my SS flat out screams at a roll like that. Either way you have a fast and sweet monte carlo.

utfan01ss said:
Nice race, you definately have a strong car. It seemed to me like the Trans Am didn't go wide open when you took off or the guy doesn't know how to drive. just my opinion, my SS flat out screams at a roll like that. Either way you have a fast and sweet monte carlo.

it seemed set up to me too.....his driving and having the camera in his car gave it away...

first of all, nice looking monte! i love the stance and the rallye look on dragradials>>>>>
those lsi cars dont really impress me that much, i suspect they dont impress you either hahaha!
nice run, try to get him to do it during the day next time. 😀

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor