My monte vs. LS1 T/A

Status
Not open for further replies.

VINNYD

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 8, 2010
People underestimate the g bodies.. My stock grand prix (Fine not completely I have a k+n air filter) :rofl: out ran a 2000 modded mustang. They were not expecting that to say the least.

Sick motor in that thing btw.

Doober

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
Swartz Creek, MI/Tucson, AZ
:lol: I'm not so sure about that one... maybe they weren't racing?

VINNYD

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 8, 2010
maybe the mods were just stickers and chrome grill? But have your doubts, I did until it happened....The guy also acknowledged it.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I don't know anyone who would have a person sitting in the passenger seat taking a movie clip if they were really serious about racing someone. However it does make sense to have that person in the TA since it's easier to film a car in front of you then one behind and if the TA was in the lead it would almost impossible to get a clear view of the Monte with the driver and B pillar in the way. It's an obvious set up.

jcbannis

Apprentice
Dec 26, 2010
Sunman Ind.
sweet monte what kind of heads are you running and to the other guys you never know we have raced like that and filmed out of both cars and who knows they may have done the same

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor