Not open for further replies.

Pittman06

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 16, 2008
Apple Creek, Ohio
jonnyslick said:
Pittman06 said:
jonnyslick said:
Can't wait to see it. Sounds like we're going to have twins almost. I plan on doing my '85 a dark gray and blacking out the trim.

Sweet!
thats awesome, we'll see how she comes out, probably gonna be around spring to early summer

That's my goals at the moment too. I'm looking at either the Audi Nimbus Pearl (medium gray pearl) or that dark gunmetal color on the new Mercedes. Satin black all the chrome, with all the badges removed.

Then lower it 2 or 3 inches all around with some charcol Coys rims.

I can't wait. But until then I'm going to work on suspenision, brakes, and engine this winter while it's cold.

haven't looked at to many colors yet, my paint shop mixes lots of custom jobs up and i've had em do 3 or 4 for me that came out awesome, so i'm not worried about how this one comes out, just gotta spend 3 or 4 hours for a week at the paint shop :D i'm gonna lower about 2 inchs, and go with 15x10 Crager SS's in the rear and 15x8's in the front with BFG Radial T/A's, just startin to really worry what i'm gonna find under this vinyl top...

heres a few of my toys that i've painted with custom colors...the last one was a free topaz that was a big joke lol
mustang-004.jpg

done-004.jpg

g-rides!-008.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor