My option for headers...1987 Cutlass Supreme 350 sbo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
What about Thornton jr manifolds? They do not leek they fit like a glove and flow better than olds w and z big block manifolds.just a suggestion
Not sure about that, betting only a slight improvement over stock manifolds. They are only slightly bigger and partially divided inside. Hooker is dumb, they have these. https://m.summitracing.com/parts/hok-3108-1hkr/none/images#
Or these
https://m.summitracing.com/parts/hed-58073
The ARH headers cost about $1200 US, they better be perfect.

403Olds

G-Body Guru
May 31, 2014
South Central Ohio
I've had both hedman and hooker's. the hooker's are nicer, but the hedman's are almost identical, pretty much a knock off of the hooker's. Both fit fine, but don't point straight back, so had to make 10 degree adapters to hook up the rest of the exhaust.

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Reactions: 1 user

spencer83

Apprentice
Nov 11, 2016
I've had both hedman and hooker's. the hooker's are nicer, but the hedman's are almost identical, pretty much a knock off of the hooker's. Both fit fine, but don't point straight back, so had to make 10 degree adapters to hook up the rest of the exhaust.
What's up with the name "Supreme" they're saying they won't fit. This sucks

403Olds

G-Body Guru
May 31, 2014
South Central Ohio
I've seen that statement on a few headers....no idea. I've had both in my 85 Salon with a 403. Can't imagine what's different on a Supreme.

• Agree

spencer83

Apprentice
Nov 11, 2016
What's up with the name "Supreme" they're saying they won't fit. This sucks
I've seen that statement on a few headers....no idea. I've had both in my 85 Salon with a 403. Can't imagine what's different on a Supreme.
do you have any part numbers

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Years ago I called a company about that and there answer made no sense. They said something about a supreme being offset to one side? I figured it to be BS and ignored it ever since because the only difference I ever found in g-boby frames is in cross member mounting some don't have a second set of holes or the box section is different on the drivers side. No big deal

spencer83

Apprentice
Nov 11, 2016
IMG_2108.PNG Some say yes some say no. I'm lost bros. I've been trying!

Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
If I pay 1200 for a set of headers they better come installed lol
Along with full exhaust:).
The Supreme thing has been BS for years. The frame and chassis are identical, pay no attention. The Hedman headers are the best value. I like my Sanderson shorty header's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor