My option for headers...1987 Cutlass Supreme 350 sbo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qdub24

Royal Smart Person
Sep 6, 2006
Columbus, GA
What's up with the name "Supreme" they're saying they won't fit. This sucks
The Cutlass Supreme. I've never understood why the manufacturers do that; there is no difference.

H/O84

Greasemonkey
Nov 29, 2016
I went with a set of Hedman 58070. I havent installed them yet but from my research them seem like they should fit well and clear every thing in the engine bay. they also are a good price and supposed to be just as good as the hookers.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

spencer83

Apprentice
Nov 11, 2016
I went with a set of Hedman 58070. I havent installed them yet but from my research them seem like they should fit well and clear every thing in the engine bay. they also are a good price and supposed to be just as good as the hookers.
Thanks...and the price is very reasonable.

403Olds

G-Body Guru
May 31, 2014
South Central Ohio
Ran across this picture of my ceramic coated hedmans versus the hooker's. They are real close. you can see where the hookers are slightly nicer bends, but I didn't notice any performance difference. The Hedmans were on my car for 18 years, just ran across a good deal on the hookers

Attachments

• header comparison.jpg
    header comparison.jpg
    770.7 KB · Views: 207

spencer83

Apprentice
Nov 11, 2016
Thanks...and the price is very reasonable.
Ran across this picture of my ceramic coated hedmans versus the hooker's. They are real close. you can see where the hookers are slightly nicer bends, but I didn't notice any performance difference. The Hedmans were on my car for 18 years, just ran across a good deal on the hookers
they do look similar. Nice.

spencer83

Apprentice
Nov 11, 2016
Thanks again for the info. I think I'm pulling the trigger on them today.

spencer83

Apprentice
Nov 11, 2016
Thanks. They fit perfect. Did you install yours yet?

H/O84

Greasemonkey
Nov 29, 2016
Thanks. They fit perfect. Did you install yours yet?
I painted them but never installed them. i ended up buying a big block olds and was waiting for that to go in before I did all the exhaust. What crossmember are you using?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor