my toyota fail.. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reubster

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 4, 2009
so yeah i was comin home from work one night flyin and tried to jump over a couple lanes n FAILED miserably..

Before..
l_34cffe7272a29234047671f9e9858b2a.jpg

After.. xD
l_aa51729079634b2f84b3870fd1e691bb.jpg

i wasnt wearin a seatbelt so when it hit the wall i flew to the passenger seat and broke everything in my way.. and i bent the door out. my hand hit the window crank n left a big nasty bruise
l_fc4655d9372d4239b2a39287aef6e889.jpg

$40 cold air intake
l_bd6db5dd352b46a185ce7182887a88dd.jpg

ive been in too many accidents growing up not to wear my seatbelt. thatll learn ya.

Bottom line; glad you and no-one else are OK and not seriously hurt.

So you go to the school of hard-knocks too ? You know, the school where you have to **** things up before you realize that you shouldn't **** things up ?? I graduated in about 1990 from doing stuff like that but never messed up my car that bad. But now you know what a seatbelt is for and what driving too fast will get you. LOL and you now know the Turdcel is not a sports car even with a CAI.

.... man I just noticed the shift is missing, did you take that out too ??

yeah but i still drive like a maniac in my car sometimes.. and yeah i took the shifter out too, the seatbelt clip thing got knocked inside the console, but i pulled it out

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor