BUILD THREAD Sweet Johnny & Gina: A Love "Two Large" To Fail

My first 78Delta88 was stolen, but in a little bit looking at restoring the coupe. It's a 403, but tons of sun rot so it's going to be a Mad Max interior.

Reactions: Sweet_Johnny
Paint is funny stuff... One thing I found works ok, is Testors Model paint. On my TA the blizzard of 82 all it's front spoilers were torn off... Long story.

I had them replaced and professionally sprayed and looked like garbage. Got a can of Testors Gold and beautiful...

Reactions: Sweet_Johnny
Paint is funny stuff... One thing I found works ok, is Testors Model paint. On my TA the blizzard of 82 all it's front spoilers were torn off... Long story.

I had them replaced and professionally sprayed and looked like garbage. Got a can of Testors Gold and beautiful...
Funny how that works, isn't it? Sometimes the "professional" grade product is a disappointment compared to something cheap or unconventional.

Reactions: 78Delta88

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor