Mystery connector, 231 2-bbl CCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliWagon83

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2017
Orange County, CA
Any idea where this green connector plugs into? One of the wires is connected to that sensor on top of the carb.

F47C5C0A-711B-4E86-9DD3-3C9BC4C7CC11.jpeg

Nov 4, 2012
It doesn't go to anything, it's for a dwell meter for testing/diagnostics/tuning purposes.

• Agree
  • Informative
Reactions: 3 users

airboatgreg

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 2, 2016
Joe is right but you do have an exposed wire insulation issue

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

CaliWagon83

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2017
Orange County, CA
Thanks. I was going nuts looking for something to plug it into! Yeah. Some of the wiring is in kind of rough shape. Probably need to spend some time and go through and tape up some of them.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Kids DO NOT USE SCOTCHLOLS FOR ANYTHING! I hait those things. They do more damage than good.
I have spent many hours on fixing the damage they do. The worst is those that use them in a daisy chain to fix/spilce a wire. Even if they are "gauged" to fit a certain AWG they still cause more damage & ad more repair time than was needed in the first place.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor