NASCAR G-Body Photo Database and Specs Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkiiisupra

Master Mechanic
Dec 28, 2008
Versailles, KY
Wow, I must say I am really surprised that not that many of us are not that interested in NASCAR or the heritage all our g-body cars have. Not really a big deal, just surprised that they're havent been that many responses or people that have contributed to the cause. I will use this time to ask again, if you have any information or pictures that you would like to share to feel free to post it up for those that can benefit from it and for our own history's sake.

Thanks guys for your help and interest

307 Regal

Royal Smart Person
Oct 21, 2009
Northern Indiana
i think it's awesome to see g-bodies set up for racing that isn't just drag racing (given that it's still only a couple new left turns added to a drag strip...). unfortunately i'm too young to have actually seen this stuff in person.
there's a picture of a Mountain Dew sponsored Buick Regal stock car out there somewhere on google or something. i used to have the link saved.

Camshaft

Master Mechanic
May 27, 2009
Cleveland, Ohio
I'd like to own a few racing cars with pedigree someday, and an ex-NASCAR Cutlass is definitely on the list. Thanks for compiling all these pictures!

Camshaft

Master Mechanic
May 27, 2009
Cleveland, Ohio
DRIVEN said:
a picture of something unspeakably cool

That is the best Hot Wheels ever made, hands down. *contemplates removing left nut*

adam6640

Greasemonkey
Apr 30, 2008
Hugo Ok
Awesome Photos ! howcome no one on this website ever builds a nascar style Gbody ?

DSM

Apprentice
Feb 1, 2008
Michigan

Attachments

• Earnhardt_Wrangler_s.jpg
    Earnhardt_Wrangler_s.jpg
    267.8 KB · Views: 3,405
  • Petty_GP_1984.jpg
    Petty_GP_1984.jpg
    236.3 KB · Views: 3,565
  • Gant_Skoal.jpg
    Gant_Skoal.jpg
    271.6 KB · Views: 3,448
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor