0510_03sChasing_CaleMulticar_Front_Track.jpg

81TuflonLemans2.jpg

upandaway84

Greasemonkey
Jan 3, 2011
Michigan
svltrack said:
wrangler.jpg

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EvQFd1PrQwM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EvQFd1PrQwM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Classic #3

Great job with all the pics. Good to see a blast from the past.

Lue

G-Body Guru
Nov 29, 2007
Los Angeles, california
adam6640 said:
Lue said:
Not to sound stupid, but were G-body malibus ever used in Nascar :oops: i been looking for some, but cant seam to find any..
Yes they did ! Dave Marcis actually won a winston cup race in 1981 with a Malibu,it was white
Dale Earnhardt ran a black #8 1981 malibu in the busch series, I have a photo of it, but it is not digital, is there any way to post photos on this website by regular mail ? I have a nascar style malibu I have been working on & photos of another one I finished and sold.

Thanx for the replied Adam6640 8)

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Incidently, I have a Hot Wheels car of the #11 Mountain Dew Regal dated 1982.

80lemans

Apprentice
Jun 13, 2009
South Carolina
Great pics of Bobby Allison's Lemans!!!

Anybody have an good shots of the Lemans Cale Yarborough won the 83 Daytona 500 in?

Phoenyx

Royal Smart Person
Jun 27, 2007
Alberta, Canada
What are the 2 straps (or bars) that go down the back window? I always wondered that.

80lemans

Apprentice
Jun 13, 2009
South Carolina
Phoenyx said:
What are the 2 straps (or bars) that go down the back window? I always wondered that.

They are there to keep the rear window from popping out.

Phoenyx

Royal Smart Person
Jun 27, 2007
Alberta, Canada
80lemans said:
Phoenyx said:

They are there to keep the rear window from popping out.

OK thanks, I kinda thought so. Just wasn't sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor