Nc salvage yard closing with several g bodies

Status
Not open for further replies.

thunderball

Greasemonkey
Jan 18, 2016
Richards salvage yard in Denton. Says hes crushing almost everything late Feb. I thought about getting the the malibu or the complete ls but Im leaning towards not bothering. May reconsider closer to crush date. If anybody buys anything Id appreciate if they let me know as id like to see these cars find homes not be crushed. I think he wants 500ish for them. the sc had 395 written on it and i think hes haggling from the sticker prices currently.

Cars there: 1988 monte carlo ls complete except steering wheel has surface rust on paint interior complete in ok condition
81-83ish monte carlo sc
gbody elco
malibu
4 door cutlass
lots of other 60s mustangs camaros some irocs 80s trans ams etc 69-72 fastback cutlass. in conditions youd expect for having sat at a yard for a while.

I have pics of early 80s sc, 88 ls but it says too big to upload.

Attachments

• 20180120_113838.jpg
    20180120_113838.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 243

thunderball

Greasemonkey
Jan 18, 2016
Any interest? Im trying to to make sure these gbodies go to good homes or live on as parts to other cars.

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
wish I had the $ and the space, I'm just up the road in Greensboro,and wouldn't mind the 88....:(

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
I need something for the next build, but I'm not try to fix a bunch of rust. It would have to be 85 or older with a title. I suppose I could drag a trailer down there, and take a day or 2 off.

thunderball

Greasemonkey
Jan 18, 2016
wish I had the $ and the space, I'm just up the road in Greensboro,and wouldn't mind the 88....:(
Im in Greensboro also.

I need something for the next build, but I'm not try to fix a bunch of rust. It would have to be 85 or older with a title. I suppose I could drag a trailer down there, and take a day or 2 off.
Unforunately its being sold bill of sale so probably hard to get a title although that varies a lot by state. Its a southern car I assume undercarriage wise its rustfree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor