Need any '78 Grand Prix parts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Body_Vet

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 15, 2010
Colindunn said:
Dammit. Do you know where I can get a set of these? I NEED a pair asap.

You can try sending CGimbel a PM. I recall him saying he had a few pairs some time ago. Otherwise, post in the wanted section or the Pontiac section and I'm sure some will surface sooner or later. If you want to hunt for a set, 78-80 GP's and Regals with the 301 is where you'll find them.

GregC-HCG

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 27, 2012
Chattanooga, TN
Yeah! Looking for these items
-I need the black plastic console upper panel that runs the length (from dash to back).
-looking for complete power window system to convert from manual.
-delay wiper harness

G-Body_Vet

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 15, 2010
The guy selling the car still has it but he won't budge from $850.....probably why he still has it! I just don't see making my money back on a car with no front clip. Other than the interior, I'd end up stuck with everything else. 301, 200 metric trans, bs rear end, and 14" rallies that nobody wants (I've tried selling blasted and primed ones for $20/piece before and nobody budged!). The doors, rear bumper, tail lights and trunk lid are good but I'd have to sit on that until someone with a 78-80 GP comes along....which seems to be far and few compared to the other G's.

G-Body_Vet

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 15, 2010
GregC-HCG said:
Yeah! Looking for these items
-I need the black plastic console upper panel that runs the length (from dash to back).
-looking for complete power window system to convert from manual.
-delay wiper harness

I emailed the guy again for pics. If I can get any interest in the bigger items I might try to get the car. I'll send you a PM about the parts if I can make a deal with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor