Need car

• Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Does anyone know where I could buy a nice car? I have only $153K to spend. :rofl:

sammycage said:
Does anyone know where I could buy a nice car? I have only $153K to spend. :rofl:

You can have mine for 75k.

sammycage said:

Don't patronize me you stupid piece of sh*t. It's a dig on my project, because sammycage is a LOSER with nothing better to do. Go get a job jackass.

454muscle said:
sammycage said:

Don't patronize me you stupid piece of sh*t. It's a dig on my project, because sammycage is a LOSER with nothing better to do. Go get a job jackass.

dood, dont let him get yer goat. yer just fueling his shenanigans. :blam:

if i had 153K lying around, i'd go buy 153 86-90 buick lesabres and have a big *ss demo derby all over some piece of sh*t country hicktown

If I had $153K. lying around I'd go git me 153 1984 G.P. pieces of crap and sell them to steriod guys for 10K each. :rofl: b :puke:

sammycage said:
If I had $153K. lying around I'd go git me 153 1984 G.P. pieces of crap and sell them to steriod guys for 10K each. :rofl: b :puke:
dude... you know you get kicked off of here for that kind of stuff, right?

454muscle said:
sammycage said:

How is that ripping on your project?? If it makes any consolation i think ur gp is pretty sweet!! 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor