Need car

• Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, for the record, I never had $153k "laying around." I worked my *ss off for it, legal and legit, online -- it's what I do for a living. I would explain how, if I was asked nicely, but now..... I don't care to. So I'll leave sammycage to further act ignorant and keep making himself look like a fool and drown himself with feelings of self pity. Hey, here's an idea sammycage, why not go out and spend your paycheck on a case of beer. Get drunk every week, have nothing good in your life, then, go onto forums and act like a fool. Oh right. You already do that. :wink:

Attachments

• CAM01754.jpg
    CAM01754.jpg
    369.8 KB · Views: 67
If you have a personal issue with another member, this forum is not the place for it. Please leave that sort of thing off this site as trolling is not allowed. I am locking this thread immediately, and any further abuse will result in a ban. You have been warned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor