NEED HELP ! no high speed on fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

adam6640

Greasemonkey
Apr 30, 2008
Hugo Ok
I have no high on the heater/A/C fan,I have replaced the fan relay under the hood & the fan switch in the dash also have a new blower motor & still no high when you put it on high it is just like you are turning it off & there is a clicking noise under the hood when you put on high,any help would be appreciated thanks
car is a 1980 Grand am

adam6640

Greasemonkey
Apr 30, 2008
Hugo Ok
Just wanted to say thanks for the info, I don't have a tester, to check the wires,could someone recommend a tester, I haven't had time to look at it this week either it has been between 105 & 110 degrees when I get home from work & just don't feel like it & I am in Oklahoma a SoCal transplant,with these temps you would think I was in Phoenix area
Thanks

v2vera

G-Body Guru
Sep 13, 2010
in the Desert!
You could also follow the red wire to the harness behind to the left of the Carb. thats where I found mine to be burnt. It was right at the harness connection. hope that helps.

adam6640

Greasemonkey
Apr 30, 2008
Hugo Ok
It is so Awesome how Gbody owners are so cool and really do care about others
this is an awesome website

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor