Need help!! :( power window wiring diagram

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthIslandMonteCarlo

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 30, 2016
I am installing a new passenger side power window switch on my 84 Monte Carlo.

I bought the car with no passenger side switch . in the picture there's two sets of wires that are twisted together for the window to be able to roll up and down using the drivers side switch.... I'm just wondering if anybody knows which terminals I have to connect to and also where the pink wire terminated. Also is it best to solder my connection points?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    875.6 KB · Views: 5,685
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 2,314

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
I can't recall the which wires are which...but I think I'd use the proper ends that fasten to the switches..unless those aren't the wire ends in the pic...

I have some pigtails here...these have both the pwr window and door lock plugs..

m1WtRA.jpg

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 users

NorthIslandMonteCarlo

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 30, 2016
I can't recall the which wires are which...but I think I'd use the proper ends that fasten to the switches..unless those aren't the wire ends in the pic...

I have some pigtails here...these have both the pwr window and door lock plugs..

m1WtRA.jpg
There we go! That's the missing piece to the puzzle. Guess I have to go hunting in the local junk yard and snip one off ✂️

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor