Pontiacdaver

Greasemonkey
Apr 15, 2009
Indiana

Pontiacdaver

Greasemonkey
Apr 15, 2009
Indiana
I knew it wouldn't be cheap to ship but it is still worth it to me. Please do send me some photos, either here or at my email; [email protected].
Thanks, Dave

Reactions: 1 user

Pontiacdaver

Greasemonkey
Apr 15, 2009
Indiana
Will do Dave
Where are you located? If it is near enough to drive and there is someplace to make a weekend out of it, I may be up for a roadtrip with the wife (or a hammer down quick trip with my son, LoL.). You can PM me if you don't want it posted.
Thanks again, Dave

gmparts

Greasemonkey
Jan 27, 2013
Where are you located? If it is near enough to drive and there is someplace to make a weekend out of it, I may be up for a roadtrip with the wife (or a hammer down quick trip with my son, LoL.). You can PM me if you don't want it posted.
Thanks again, Dave
Hi Dave,

I live in northeast Pennsylvania. About 2 hours east of Harrisburg. I was going to get your pics today if it stops snowing I can get to the garage.

Pontiacdaver

Greasemonkey
Apr 15, 2009
Indiana
Hi Dave,

I live in northeast Pennsylvania. About 2 hours east of Harrisburg. I was going to get your pics today if it stops snowing I can get to the garage.
Darn, too far away to be more economical (factoring in a getaway weekend). No rush on the pics.
Thanks, Dave

Pontiacdaver

Greasemonkey
Apr 15, 2009
Indiana
Will do Dave
Did you send pics? I haven't seen anything and just wanted to check in case you were waiting to hear back from me. If you haven't had time yet, no big deal.
Thanks, Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor