Need sunroof glass panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

vegaphred

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 10, 2015
Ive got the whole assembly removed from my 86 ss. Ive also got a new set of rubbers for it. Ive got about $160 in the rubbers make a offer on the rest. In good operating shape. Itll have to be shipped from 35131
Thanks
John

Reactions: 1 user

gmparts

Greasemonkey
Jan 27, 2013
Hello all,
I am in need of the glass panel for the sunroof on my 79 Grand Am, Looks to be GM # 20148484, which, as far as I can tell, fits up to the 1987 models. When the car came to me 2 1/2 years ago from MN it was fine, about a week later, it cracked. I am getting ready to do some work on the roof's mechanism, since I will be removing the glass, it would be smart to go ahead and replace it. Anyone have an extra one? Or know where I can get one?
Thanks, Dave
I have the glass $75.00 plus the shipping.

Reactions: 2 users

Pontiacdaver

Greasemonkey
Apr 15, 2009
Indiana
vegaphred, I'd love to have a complete unit like yours, but I'm afraid the shipping will be too much.

Pontiacdaver

Greasemonkey
Apr 15, 2009
Indiana
"I'll admit, I had to look this up....."2 wrongs don't make a right . . . . . but 3 lefts do!""
Yep, make 3 left turns and you end up going the same way as 1 right turn.

Pontiacdaver

Greasemonkey
Apr 15, 2009
Indiana
I have the glass $75.00 plus the shipping.

gmparts, this sounds just like what I am looking for. Any idea what the shipping would be to 46176?

grandamman

G-Body Guru
Nov 7, 2005
up in the hills
So, the 86 Monte sunroof would be considered the same as say a 1980 Malibu, Lemans, Grand Prix etc?
I may be interested in that, sine I sold mine to GBody parts a few years ago. I still have my roof section and may want to use it someday.

Ive got the whole assembly removed from my 86 ss. Ive also got a new set of rubbers for it. Ive got about $160 in the rubbers make a offer on the rest. In good operating shape. Itll have to be shipped from 35131
Thanks
John

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
"I'll admit, I had to look this up....."2 wrongs don't make a right . . . . . but 3 lefts do!""
Yep, make 3 left turns and you end up going the same way as 1 right turn.

if you hit the reply button it'll quote the post.....and you don't have to click on it 3 times to make it right...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor