Needing help on my Cutlass salon

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdg1984

G-Body Guru
Oct 18, 2009
Evansville IN
If you want to learn more, check and see if their are any adult education classes available, and if a mechanics class is one of them. Im about to look into that myself as I am a novice as well. Fortunatley my brother is a mechanic, and been handy with a wrench since we were kids, so ive had a lot of help along the way.

As far as what kind of cars they are, like the other guys said, it just depends on how well they were taken care of. However, their are some things that cant be avoided. Mechanically, if the car was taken care of, it will probably be ok, but their will be lots of little things to mess with. Some of the things ive had to fix are: seat belt retractor, windshield wipers, fan motor, just to name a few.

G-Body_Vet

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 15, 2010
88hurstolds said:
G-Body_Vet said:
Before you do that, for the sake of odd things I've seen, make sure you don't have a floor mat sliding up under the gas pedal (preventing it from travelling when you depress it).
Maybe a floor mat from Toyota would solve his problem :lol:

:rofl:
Let's hope not!

David Williamson

G-Body Guru
Jan 7, 2011
haha My friend works at toyota we joke on him all day.
But their is no rust anywhere on this car at all the only rust spot it has is the hole on the rear quarter panel, and some where the bumper should be under the car, the floor boards are great door jams good under carriage good front end good no rust just those spots, Now how it was treated other than the wreck I would have no clue if it were taken care of in Maintenance work or body work things of that nature.

But here is a couple pictures of the rust and the body.
2ihqbnc.jpg

2m4ta9c.jpg

52xmqv.jpg

That's the only problem I have to fix are the dents, rust hole and the bumper, oh and also get an exhaust.
Any suggestions on what will sound good, I love the strong gargle sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor