Greasemonkey
Jan 31, 2011
Nashua, Iowa
Re: New aftermarket Oldsmobile cutlass supreme bezels and gr

tobyp said:
my86442 said:
tobyp said:
Got the final prototypes in for the Hurst Olds, the gloss black type

Those look GREAT!!! Just wondering though, why didnt you leave the outside lip chrome like the old ones? Or are there going to be a set made with the chrome lip but still painted?

3 different styles will be available. These are for the Hurst specific, or if you like the gloss black. All three are priced the same. SO choosing may be difficult! 8)

:mrgreen:

geturdone327

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 16, 2012
alberta, canada

these new bezels and grills t\looks great. the chrome is pealing off mine and i love the blade style much more. please let me know when these are ready to be purchased. also are these the parts that will be available on gbodyparts.com or is this a different distributor?

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio

geturdone327 said:
these new bezels and grills t\looks great. the chrome is pealing off mine and i love the blade style much more. please let me know when these are ready to be purchased. also are these the parts that will be available on gbodyparts.com or is this a different distributor?

They will be available at Goodmark industries and Gbodyparts.com and a few other select distributors.

Seme816

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 28, 2011

What's the website to purchase these things?!?! They are f****n amazing to say the least.

dlo253

G-Body Guru
Mar 25, 2011
PNW, WA

Any updates? I was looking forward to buying them for my X-Mas present :| lol

gp02a0083

Master Mechanic
May 17, 2011

im looking for a right side 86 blade style grille. any word on when these will be available?

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio

gp02a0083 said:
im looking for a right side 86 blade style grille. any word on when these will be available?

They sailed today! We are airfreighting some items in for the GBODY Nats so those that go to the show will have first dibs on them.

Wont be long now and there will be lighting, bezels for Hurst, 442, Regal, GN, Grilles for Cutty, SS monte bumper lights, moldings etc

Man you guys better buy this stuff or I am in trouble!!! :lol:

jae

Master Mechanic
Oct 11, 2006

As long as the quality is there they'll be bought. A lot of us are tired of refurbing broken / damaged parts and / or dealing with those selling "NOS" items which in no way / shape / form are NOS but are Number One Sh!tty.

Any word on whether you guys are going to do the arm-rest release buttons? I'm sure these things would sell as well.

gp02a0083

Master Mechanic
May 17, 2011

you bet i will buy Toby , i am in a real spot as i got a NOS mint condition 86 blade style driver side grille. I installed it last night and with the new headlight bezels, the passenger side grille looks really really junky and takes away from the front end like it was done 1/2 a$$. if there is anyway to place an order for a passenger side grille that im looking for please let me know. I will not be able to get out to the nationals as my work schedule has been really hectic. I want to get this part ASAP before the local shows. Iv'e done enough work to the rest of the car appearance wise and this would just finish it.

thanks
Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor