New aftermarket Oldsmobile cutlass supreme bezels and grille

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 2, 2013
Re: New aftermarket Oldsmobile cutlass supreme bezels and gr

Do you plan on being at the Burlington show all 4 days, or just certain days. I would like to purchase the straight grills for my cutlass and will need to get off work to go to the Burlington show to see your selection. Id hate to go on the 1st and you not be there until the 3rd or something haha.

gp02a0083

Master Mechanic
May 17, 2011

id really like to place an order ASAP to get a new set

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio

dylanblanton22 said:
Do you plan on being at the Burlington show all 4 days, or just certain days. I would like to purchase the straight grills for my cutlass and will need to get off work to go to the Burlington show to see your selection. Id hate to go on the 1st and you not be there until the 3rd or something haha.

There has been a snag on the grilles and bezels. They ALL shipped via boat and not by air. :blam: We will however have all the lighting and some moldings available. The inventory will hit the states on May8th

Apr 2, 2013

Will you have any of the straight grills at the show? If not whats the best way i could place an order for when you do have them in stock. I can order online, if theres a company phone number i could place an order that way.

jae

Master Mechanic
Oct 11, 2006

tobyp said:
There has been a snag on the grilles and bezels. They ALL shipped via boat and not by air. :blam: We will however have all the lighting and some moldings available. The inventory will hit the states on May8th

Dealt with that many times, no matter how much you stress it sometimes shipments get dumped on a freighter - just make sure you guys get discounted on that. Most overseas places will still try to charge you air freight. And hopefully they won't get stuck on the docks.

Keep us informed when they're available!! :mrgreen:

Bweavy

Master Mechanic
Feb 27, 2009
Bethel N.C. 27812

We will be bringing samples with us & set up for display. Meeting with fed ex now on the air shipment. They just walked in.

454cutlass

Master Mechanic
Sep 1, 2009
mass

Any update on the bezels and grills.

Chopper

Apprentice
Feb 9, 2013
Midland, MI.

Bweavy said:
454cutlass said:
Any update on the bezels and grills.
In stock & ready to ship tomorrow.

Guess my first Cutlass should of been a mid 80's unit vs a 78'. :(
Congrats to some new parts for you guys. Any new G-body part is a good thing for the automotive enthusiast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor