CUTLASS New Cutlass Owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
Our 86 had the TH 200-4R overdrive in it...behind the 305.

Has it been swapped? Wondering what your gear indicator says?

Reactions: 1 user

spidereyes455

G-Body Guru
Mar 6, 2013
Northeastern PA
Nice lookin car and sharp color. If its a 3 speed auto its a 200c if its a 4 speed auto its a 200 4R.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Looter

Apprentice
Jun 27, 2016
The frame is good. There is rust on the drivers side floorboard. Hopefully it's not too bad. I'll say a prayer before I rip the carpet out....lol.
Take a look at it soon, I didn’t take a look at it til 2 years after I noticed it, was worse than I thought but thankfully all isolated to the drivers side front, it’s usually from saltwater going through the carpet. For a Pennsylvania Regal I was surprised to see it hadn’t spread past that.
If you need it rockauto sells the replacement pan for about $70, if it’s rusted through anywhere it’s definitely worth replacing.
If you look at the pic you can see the floor is gone on one side and the paint isn’t even faded on the other

Attachments

• 0A1C10E4-E102-4F11-BD57-04735DEECB59.jpeg
    0A1C10E4-E102-4F11-BD57-04735DEECB59.jpeg
    793.7 KB · Views: 147

Looter

Apprentice
Jun 27, 2016
There was some floor left when I first exposed it but I tinsnipped it off (that’s how thin it was:LOL::oops:

NRoman70

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 18, 2018
Take a look at it soon, I didn’t take a look at it til 2 years after I noticed it, was worse than I thought but thankfully all isolated to the drivers side front, it’s usually from saltwater going through the carpet. For a Pennsylvania Regal I was surprised to see it hadn’t spread past that.
If you need it rockauto sells the replacement pan for about $70, if it’s rusted through anywhere it’s definitely worth replacing.
If you look at the pic you can see the floor is gone on one side and the paint isn’t even faded on the other
$70 bucks that isn't bad at all. I took a better look underneath this morning. There is a hole about the size of a golf ball and the area around it is soft about 6-7 inches around the hole. Took a look at the passenger side and thankfully it's smooth. It's parked for the winter. I'm hoping that by mid March I can start tearing into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor