New F-Body Forum is Live!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
Hey, I know some of you guys are also into the F-Bodies.... I finally dressed her up and the FBodyForum is live.... I

Just think of it as this site, only for the Camaro/Firebird guys. Wide open to suggestions, gripes, complaints, etc.... It doesn't have some of the features that you'll find here (photo album, chat...) yet, but if it gets traction I will add it.

http://FBodyForum.net ts a bit rough still I admit, I'm trying some new stuff out.

Also check out the associated Facebook page and Twitter account

Shoot, even if you're not an FBody guy, stop by and say high, bump the member/post counts up ;) and kick back... and our very own hurst1979olds is the first moderator...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-06-13 at 9.04.35 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-06-13 at 9.04.35 AM.png
    338.8 KB · Views: 784

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
That's good to see, I have F body spindles, front and rear sway bar and transmission so I have a hybrid... :mrgreen:

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
67rstbkt said:
Just joined, looks like there's a setting that needs to be changed - unless you are going to approve every post,lol

ah forgot about that one. no its just for the first few posts you make. like I said I'm trying a few new things. Once your first few posts are approved then you get bumped out of the 'newly registered' users into the 'regular users' group.... try posting to the 'new users' forum first... Guess I need to call this out a little more clearly :oops:

307 Regal

Royal Smart Person
Oct 21, 2009
Northern Indiana
Makes me wish I had an F-Body! :lol:

hurst1979olds

G-Body Guru
Feb 19, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
I'll be sure to post a build thread of the wifes Camaro....Maybe it will get my *ss in gear and start working on it. The house projects have me busy lately.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
Kwik_Cutty88 said:
Welp, it seems I never recieved that conformation email...so technically I am not a member

Check your spam folders. gmail is particularly picky about what makes it through, those usually don't. if its not there let me know and I'll activate it....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor