Status
Not open for further replies.

Kwik_Cutty88

Royal Smart Person
Nov 22, 2011
Coastal North Carolina
GP403 said:
Kwik_Cutty88 said:
Welp, it seems I never recieved that conformation email...so technically I am not a member

Check your spam folders. gmail is particularly picky about what makes it through, those usually don't. if its not there let me know and I'll activate it....

Whoops, thanks. It was hanging around in there

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
I have plenty of Fbody parts, I am a member of thirdgen (for the ECM/PCM tuning). I'll stop on over. :D

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
OK, OK, I'm an F-body nut too. And I've tried so hard to treat that affliction. Rats. I'm in, as soon as I can get the email. My Micosucks email has been acting up all of a sudden.

sleeper z

n00b
Apr 7, 2014
I'll definately look into that forum. I just completed my third gen and could offer some help to a build. I signed up to GBody because I just bought my next project, a 1979 Malibu. Looking forward to this build. Going to go a little more custom on this one.
My Z

The Project

Attachments

• IMG_1695 2.jpg
    IMG_1695 2.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 291
  • IMG_1446 2.jpg
    IMG_1446 2.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 283

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
I Really REALLY need to get off my lazy arse and finish the A and X sites, and start promoting these. They've only been up for months now. The F site longer than that.... Check the footer of this site for the whole list.

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
I have to remember to get to it from home. My work firewall wont allow me to get to it, though i can get to here. :?:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor