Reactions: 1 user

Bar50

Royal Smart Person
Jan 1, 2009
Tulsa, OK
Welcome aboard.

Thanks for sharing pics.

Looks awesome, great interior!

Sign up for a vo-tech paint and body class and you can get it in paint, if you want. Of course, I am a firm believer in making it epic fun to drive!

ItsnotaGN

G-Body Guru
May 28, 2016
Colorado
I actually work for FedEx out here but ya the mines are the main thing. Which shop? Small world huh?

Thanks everyone else for the warm welcome! I put the matching front wheels on the other day and fixed a few things. New springs are in order and of course this thing really REALLY needs paint.
I work for Atlas Copco. You guys are like your own island in the middle of the desert. Sometimes I'll fly into Salt Lake and drive out to Elko, once I had the good fortune to drive back and sit out at Bonneville for a few hours during speed week. Good times indeed!

Reactions: 1 users

GBodyJake

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 12, 2017
Elko, Nevada
I work for Atlas Copco. You guys are like your own island in the middle of the desert. Sometimes I'll fly into Salt Lake and drive out to Elko, once I had the good fortune to drive back and sit out at Bonneville for a few hours during speed week. Good times indeed!

Next time you come out, you'll have to let me know so we can meet up!

GBodyJake

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 12, 2017
Elko, Nevada
I still owe you guys some pictures!

The car is a hard top car with the 305 and the TH250. It was a California car at one point. Has some surface rust but a very straight body. Getting the suspension figured out on the front (New SS springs, ball joints etc), and I need some new tires soon too!

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
We do love pics around here.

And belated welcome from a few hours to the north.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor