Not open for further replies.

NY87SS

Greasemonkey
Dec 14, 2008
Palmyra, NY
I live just outside Rochester, NY in a little town called Palmyra
Member of the NYMCC
Listed on the Monte Carlo SS registry.

2 Years ago the wife bought, yes, I said it right a 1987 Monte Carlo SS loaded with T-tops. It was her money from a death in the family and she knew I really wanted a play toy since the kids are getting older and we now could set some funds in motion for one. My job, to work and pay for its finishing.

So when we get it back from its winter paint job and put on all the goodies I have bought it for Christmas, we will post some pictures up.

We have been for years doing some shows such as Carlisle all GM and all truck shows since I was once into trucks and my son is deeply into mini's. So now armed with our own car we plan on doing most of the northeast shows in the coming year.

The car itself was in decent shape and when I got it we just tuned it up, replaced the top seals, fuel pump etc due to it sitting for 4 years and some other odds and ends.

Its Christmas list is pretty much complete.
New paint
Upper door panels
Complete replacement of stereo parts trying to maintain a stock look.
Carb
Timing chain and gears
Floor Mats
Trunk Carpet kit
T-top bags
New Decal set
And a host of other minor things.

So I look forward to the possibility of meeting some of you and posting on these forums.

midwestls

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2007
Bismarck North Dakota
Welcome to the forum man. Can't wait to see some pictures.

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
welcome to the site

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor