New Guy From PA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im from PA too!! lol welcome to the site. im near philadelphia

Tuggy24g said:
Little far for me, but come out to Carlisle PA when your done with your ride. We can all hang out.

I usually hit Spring,Gm Nat's and Fall. Won't be drivin that Olds down, 411's and a 3 speed on I81 prolly not gonna work out too good.

How are you Pa guy's doin with your emissions test? Anybody have classic plates on your g? I don't know if there gonna give me a classic plate on my olds with the mods. I can get by with the 5000 mile exemption but I'de rather have the classic.

Welcome here friend..........I used ti live in N/W PA Myslef....Sweet looking Cutty!!

455rocket said:
Tuggy24g said:
Little far for me, but come out to Carlisle PA when your done with your ride. We can all hang out.

I usually hit Spring,Gm Nat's and Fall. Won't be drivin that Olds down, 411's and a 3 speed on I81 prolly not gonna work out too good.

How are you Pa guy's doin with your emissions test? Anybody have classic plates on your g? I don't know if there gonna give me a classic plate on my olds with the mods. I can get by with the 5000 mile exemption but I'de rather have the classic.

If you can open the hood it looks stock you may get classic plates as its a set of pictures you send in.

No emissions here Now 30 Miles over hill is different matter of time. But can't find a garage to put sticker on if no cats And they r starting to look for smog stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor