New guy from...

EdwardsSS

n00b
Jun 15, 2024
...central Minnesota, the Land of 10,000 Taxes. Thanks for the ad. I don't have a photo to post, because I haven't taken possession of the '78 Pontiac yet. That's supposed to happen in a couple of weeks. After I get it home, I'll post a photo. In the meantime, I'll so some searches for changes, and upgrades, others have done with their cars.

Reactions: 3 users

gdouaire

G-Body Guru
Supporting Member
Aug 7, 2013
Québec City, Québec CANADA
...central Minnesota, the Land of 10,000 Taxes. Thanks for the ad. I don't have a photo to post, because I haven't taken possession of the '78 Pontiac yet. That's supposed to happen in a couple of weeks. After I get it home, I'll post a photo. In the meantime, I'll so some searches for changes, and upgrades, others have done with their cars.
Which flavor of Pontiac are you getting - Grand Prix, LeMans ?

350Regal

Apprentice
Feb 23, 2022
10,000 taxes..lol... welcome to the forum. (And welcome to America where we are taxed to death...lol). I don't post much, but the forum is filled with good info and people to help.

Reactions: 1 user

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Welcome from one of the other highly taxed states, Commonwealth aka give it all to the politicians

Reactions: 1 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor