New Guy in Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stroked SS

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 5, 2008
Columbus,Ohio
Just found this forum.Thought I may pick up some ideas for my SS. Its 383 Stroker,350 Turbo 3500 Stall 4:10s.Hooking up the plate system for spring thinking maybe 100 shot.Just a fun street toy.
IMG_2143-1.jpg
8)

Nightmare388

Master Mechanic
Sep 30, 2007
North West IL
Welcome! Nice ride! Should haul AZZZZ with the 383 and NOS. How about motor Pictures?Keep us up to date on any mods.

megaladon6

Comic Book Super Hero
May 29, 2006
Danbury, CT
very nice! 8)
'though i gotta say that a 383 is more than enough fun on it's own. ditch the NOS and keep the pistons in the engine. of course that's just my opinion, feel free to ignore.

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
should be a kick *ss ride. haha just do a purge valve just to make them think you have nitrous

KrisW

G-Body Guru
Oct 24, 2007
Lakeland, FL
4.10s!!!!

Time for an overdrive transmission!

Nice ride. What are your final plans or is this an ongoing, never-ending project? Mine seem to go on and on and on....

Stroked SS

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 5, 2008
Columbus,Ohio
Are you ever really done? Traded a 5.0 mustang for this late last summer have been trying to undo all the halfass work that had been done up to the time I save it.Just this winter I have put new intake,carb, ignition system,added the cowl hood,put it in primer(1 color),Put full interior back in it.Still need paint,welds,new slicks,maybe bigger stall,Yea the list goes on&on. Thanks for all the kind words. 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor