new guy louisville, ky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blake442

Geezer
Apr 24, 2007
Minneapolis
Welcome! How's about some pictures?

Water pumps are fun, enjoy! I hate the feeling of coolant on my hands more than anything in the world, (one of those quirks I've accuired after working in a shop for several years) and usually end up spending more time running back and forth from the sink when I'm doing anything involving it... :lol:

86bluedemon

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 31, 2008
Louisville, KY
pics to come shortly

nice 442 blake...i have another thread in one of the forums asking what i should do to my blue demon. You should check it out. I need all the help I can get!

midwestls

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2007
Bismarck North Dakota
lol, welcome to the forum. At least it's not brake fluid though! That sucks even more on your hands :lol:

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
welcome to the site! wouldn't be a project car if there was not anything to fix!

andrewmp6

Master Mechanic
Sep 9, 2007
What part of Louisville you from i grew up off Taylor blvd live in La Grange now tho.If it makes you feel better a friend of mine has replaced so much on his cutlass its almost a new car now just needs paint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor