New guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Welcome aboard!
That's impressive work on that Mercedes oil pan. Keep us updated on your progress. It's good to have friends that know their sh*t.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Squirrelsmith

Apprentice
Dec 7, 2019
Welcome aboard!
That's impressive work on that Mercedes oil pan. Keep us updated on your progress. It's good to have friends that know their sh*t.
What i dont have is a garage. In have a 1.5 car wide carport. Thats might be my biggest challenge

• Wow

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
I am looking forward to it, just because it has been done doesn't mean it can't be done your way to add little touches for yourself

Squirrelsmith

Apprentice
Dec 7, 2019
I am looking forward to it, just because it has been done doesn't mean it can't be done your way to add little touches for yourself
Its not important to me if its not original this is my first car with anything significant done to it. Its likely i will make some parts along the way though

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
What i dont have is a garage. In have a 1.5 car wide carport. Thats might be my biggest challenge
I suppose a carport is still better than being totally exposed to the elements. You can enclose the carport if need be.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor