New here in MI

Status
Not open for further replies.

don4life

Apprentice
Jun 22, 2014
Name is Don Live in Holland MI

I do not currently have a G-Body But am interested in getting one to build a street/strip car with my kids.

don4life

Apprentice
Jun 22, 2014
pencero said:
http://i58.tinypic.com/14ae6h5.jpg

no title b/c owner died but I can do bill of sale. I'm in Indiana

do you have any more information on it and price?

pencero

Royal Smart Person
Feb 20, 2008
Ind.
Make an offer. It's completely stock w/ a 307. I haven't changed anything except the trunk lock. Runs and drives but needs an exhaust so would probably have to be towed. It can just go a short distance as-is. Rear suspension sucks. Everything else works. Not repainted so door sticker and RPO codes present for verification of everything about the car; assembled in Michigan 8)

pencero

Royal Smart Person
Feb 20, 2008
Ind.
If you want I'll just make a video of it running right now. I just tried to start it and the battery was dead. Maybe tomorrow morning also would work whichever

pencero

Royal Smart Person
Feb 20, 2008
Ind.
well I don't want to be hogging your introduction thread over this 1 car so anyway welcome to the site and if you want to know more about this 1 just call me 252-624 - 66 5 5 *_^ I tried to just pm my # but for some reason it didnt work idk

don4life

Apprentice
Jun 22, 2014
thanks I am pretty set on getting and building a G-body seems like a cheep to build strongly built car that has the option of many different drivetrain options. But with the age and the amount of them out there I am looking for one that is cheep that I can build my way. I would even be willing to drive to pick up one that is cheep and solid with driveable being a huge plus.

pencero

Royal Smart Person
Feb 20, 2008
Ind.
This might be the car for you. If the exhaust leak were a bit further back it would be a driveable car but its just after the manifold and fumes kind of leak into the car. If your going to really make it into a drag racer then it wouldnt really make sense to drive it 125+ miles even if we plug up the exhaust leak somehow you could be stopped and the car doesnt have plates... its just a little too far of a drive. I have a tow dolly here haven't used it in a while. Having a really hard time finding the key to the lock that goes around it, but it works ok and just needs some tires. If you make me a serious offer I would consider meeting you halfway or something. I occasionally had visited St. Joseph on some holiday weekends and might be up there soon. The car may have an exhaust by then. It's important to consider that I would obviously be willing to part with the car for much less if you just come down here and get it as-is. If I put an exhaust on it and start driving it more I might end up just keeping it and seeing what I can do to get it registered again. It wouldn't take much work to have it plateable again. Engine sounds clean so I suspect it would pass an emissions test np - but we don't even have one in this county anyway so I wasn't even worried about that either.

pencero

Royal Smart Person
Feb 20, 2008
Ind.
If I bring the car all the way up there it sure won't be on the tires pictured. I have some actual tires in better condition to get started w/ if your serious btw. They are on some burgundy rally rims. I just had not got around to putting them on yet and tossing those horrible rags into the trash. They are all 4 barely holding air. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor