New house

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
Well we had our party and it turned out great. Weather was crappy all around us, within just a couple of miles, but somehow it never rained at our house. Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good. Had 37 vehicles, including a 29' camper and a 23' camper, in our front lawn. Still had people parked on the side of the road. 79 people total came and it went from 4pm to 12:30. Not something we want to do all the time but was worth it! We even had friends from Utah show up!
I started installing lights on the deck pointing into the back yard but just ran out of time. A/C was finally installed in the house. That's enough work on the house this summer. Gotta get back to work on the Malibu.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: 6 users

Streetbu

Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
That's a lot of people, what was the occasion again?
Combined birthday party for my wife and I. I turned 50, she turns 40 in two weeks. Plus just an excuse to have a party LOL

Reactions: 4 users

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Well we had our party and it turned out great. Weather was crappy all around us, within just a couple of miles, but somehow it never rained at our house. Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good. Had 37 vehicles, including a 29' camper and a 23' camper, in our front lawn. Still had people parked on the side of the road. 79 people total came and it went from 4pm to 12:30. Not something we want to do all the time but was worth it! We even had friends from Utah show up!
I started installing lights on the deck pointing into the back yard but just ran out of time. A/C was finally installed in the house. That's enough work on the house this summer. Gotta get back to work on the Malibu.
Clearly you didn't install the do not enter signs we discussed, neither did you do a nice inlaid mosaic that said "go home" in that concrete landing you poured.

These problems could've easily been averted.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Ugly1

Royal Smart Person
Oct 26, 2021
Lost in the woods of NH
Clearly you didn't install the do not enter signs we discussed, neither did you do a nice inlaid mosaic that said "go home" in that concrete landing you poured.

These problems could've easily been averted.
It could still fail with that ,depending on how much alcohol is involved.

Streetbu

Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
I'll add them to my to do list 🤣

I did remember to snap a pic at the end of the night though. Looked back from the fire pit and thought this looked pretty cool

20230624_225546.jpg

Reactions: 5 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor