New house

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
Isn't it supposed to have "Go Away" stamped into the center in 10 inch lettering?
If this was leading up to our front door, yes. Figure if we have people coming up on the back deck, we probably invited them. So they are welcome to stay. 🤣

Reactions: 1 users

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
If this was leading up to our front door, yes. Figure if we have people coming up on the back deck, we probably invited them. So they are welcome to stay. 🤣
Or you could mess with them. Slip pagrunt a couple bucks to 'legally' get a "one way" sign to put over the inside of the front and rear doors, and, nice 'do not enter' post signs to set up at the bottom of the railing off the deck and near the front door.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Or you could mess with them. Slip pagrunt a couple bucks to 'legally' get a "one way" sign to put over the inside of the front and rear doors, and, nice 'do not enter' post signs to set up at the bottom of the railing off the deck and near the front door.
If I cold get signs I'd have all Do Not Enter & Wrong Way everywhere.

Reactions: 1 users

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Just record the wife, I'm sure she's muttered both phrases at least once, and the former on a regular basis. Make it the door bell.

Reactions: 1 user

Tomeal

G-Body Guru
Apr 17, 2016
Clyde,pa
You can get them the same way everyone else does, you'll just get in more trouble if your caught with them.

• Haha
  • Agree
Reactions: 2 users

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Well that would give the sign shop something to do other than driving to find somewhere to eat.
Sounds like they'd save time if they just put up some signs for that.....

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
Stairs are done, minus the very bottom riser. Ran out of material. Then it's on to the railing. But I need a break for a couple of days

20230507_162954.jpg

Reactions: 8 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor