Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

pokertramp

G-Body Guru
Aug 10, 2008
I remember seeing 1 pick of it and want to see more but can't find any. It will help me with redesigning the interior, including my speaker setup/sound system when I get to that point.

Anyone got any picks of this? In case some do not understand what I want, I want to remove the rectangular side windows, weld in a plate in it's place, smooth it out with body filler and paint the car.

BTW it is a 1982 Regal.

Geesie

Master Mechanic
Feb 15, 2008
San Diego
This may make blind spot visibility more limited.

supercrackerbox

Master Mechanic
Dec 29, 2008
Lincoln NE
There used to be a local guy that had a '79 Regal, and he covered the quarter windows with a new vinyl top. It didn't look terrible, but the fact that there was a vinyl top to help break up the panel probably helped.

Personally, I'd never do it, but that's just me.

v8power

G-Body Guru
Aug 24, 2007
green bay WI
leave it. i think the little windows is one of the coolest thing about g body's.

IhaveNoPantsOn

Greasemonkey
Feb 22, 2009
Holyoke, MA
I'm voting yes. Dont know how good it would look, but it would be very different. Since you would have such a big smooth space, you should do like they did on the sides of vans back in the 70's and do a crazy psychedelic mural or something. I'm only half kidding about that. It would be kinda cool and unique.

v8power

G-Body Guru
Aug 24, 2007
green bay WI
I'm voting yes. Dont know how good it would look, but it would be very different. Since you would have such a big smooth space, you should do like they did on the sides of vans back in the 70's and do a crazy psychedelic mural or something. I'm only half kidding about that. It would be kinda cool and unique.

yayaya like this...
free_candy.jpg

do it! 8) lol

pokertramp

G-Body Guru
Aug 10, 2008
v8power said:

yayaya like this...
free_candy.jpg

do it! 8) lol

LMFAO

Is that Michael Jackson's van?

Blake442

Geezer
Apr 24, 2007
Minneapolis
What if you filled the factory window, and then added one of those diamond or circle shaped bubble windows like they had on the back of custom vans in the '70's? :lol:

I'm just messin around.

How about filling it and adding a landau bar like the ones that were on the old coupes back in the 20's and 30's, and still on hearse's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor