New Member With An Old Malibu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Chris, thanks for the proper introduction. Also, welcome aboard from KY as well. That's a sweet looking Malibu man. The color, wheels, stance all look dead on. Do you have any engine pics?
This is by far the best G body site out there. Tons of knowledge and helpful members. Also, you will find that we all have different visions on what a cool G is, and all the makes/models on one site.

I'm currently restoring my '87 Cutlass that was my first car bought in 2001. I just got it back from paint and putting the puzzle back together again.

Don't hesitate to ask questions, or also share some knowledge.

Scott

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users

American Muscle 79

Apprentice
Jan 29, 2018
San Diego, CA
Chris, thanks for the proper introduction. Also, welcome aboard from KY as well. That's a sweet looking Malibu man. The color, wheels, stance all look dead on. Do you have any engine pics?
This is by far the best G body site out there. Tons of knowledge and helpful members. Also, you will find that we all have different visions on what a cool G is, and all the makes/models on one site.

I'm currently restoring my '87 Cutlass that was my first car bought in 2001. I just got it back from paint and putting the puzzle back together again.

Don't hesitate to ask questions, or also share some knowledge.

Scott
Hey Scott. Thanks for the response. It's a bit of a rat's nest in there. I'm going to be sorting out some of it in the next few weeks, but here's the last picture I took since I put in the new headers.

Attachments

• 20171119_170506.jpg
    20171119_170506.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 175
Reactions: 2 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
That thing is really sweet! Welcome aboard.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

Turbolq4

Royal Smart Person
Sep 25, 2017
Nampa Idaho
Welcome from Idaho! That is a very nice car! I'm pretty partial to Malibus as well. Have an '81 crew cab thats kinda warmed over, an '81 wagon, and a '78 El Camino that I got when I was 17. No two doors yet...

Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor