What do ya think
housepics127.jpg
[/img]
housepics126.jpg
[/img]
housepics124.jpg

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
Needs a little more tire height to fill in the wheel wells. Other than that, the paint looks good and the S-10 wheels are a nice choice.

2000.malibu.ls

Royal Smart Person
May 11, 2008
Lake City, Florida
sweet that looks really cool dude!

jrm81bu

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 9, 2008
Antwerp, OH
Looks real nice, even better with the torque thrusts. You planning to tint the rest of the windows too?

smallblockwagon

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 5, 2006
Yes, the rest of the windows as well as front and rear disc brakes, suspention, cage and a brandy new bbc and a th400 to match it.

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
Do you have a complete pic of the car with the Torq Thrusts? I am thinking about using them on my car and wonder how they look. Also, what size and backspacing are you using?

82cutty

Greasemonkey
Aug 3, 2008
What color red is that? I am looking to paint my 82 in the spring and I am looking at all different reds. I was looking at a Porsche color GT red or a Corvette red.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor