new to forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonchis97

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 29, 2010
hey hows it going i am currently working on my 1984 cutlass supreme. i did an engine swap and went from a fuel ingected to an olds 350. i got this car back in 07 and have been working little by little to fix everything on it i am currently working on the body of the car and getting it ready for either paint or vinyl wrap.

tonchis97

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 29, 2010
Thanks, im still trying to find out how all of this works its the first forum i join

tonchis97

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 29, 2010
I have a lot of pictures I just don't know how to put them up. I don't even know how I put the profile picture up

IMG_0291.JPG

uneek1976

G-Body Guru
Jul 24, 2009
Sugar Grove IL/ Chicago
tonchis97 said:
I have a lot of pictures I just don't know how to put them up. I don't even know how I put the profile picture up

IMG_0291.JPG
You post pics mostly through photobucket or something like that, or you can attach pic from your computer. For your profile pic just upload that from you computer. Hope that gets you going. 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor