New to site not g bodies

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLICK79WGN

G-Body Guru
Nov 6, 2008
LaPorte,Tx
thanks eddie as soon as I get it fixed I will post the solution. And yes it is really nice to start on such a clean slate. This is my first wagon and I am excited to dig in, My very first car was a 78 4dr malibu and I loved that car did full custom interior and dropped in a hot 355/th350 with 4:11 gears it was fun as hell but the body was a bad bondo sculpture lol, so I sold it to g to the dark side 90 z28 lol, thanks for all the warm welcomes hope to learn alot and maybe help out a few in the process :D

midwestls

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2007
Bismarck North Dakota
I like the smooth look for the top myself, along with a 4"cowl. Can't wait to see what you do with it. An LS1???? Big Block???? lol Keep us posted.

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
WOW that's clean. geepus i am almost angry that is not sitting in my garage nice find, make sure you do a build thread i want to see this one progress so i can get ideas for whenever i find my wagon

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor