New to the forum from MS

Status
Not open for further replies.

vanrah

G-Body Guru
Apr 16, 2013
Near Afton, Wisconsin
Welcome Irish Man; Another Malibu, some days I just wonder how many 2 door Malibu's are still moving? And it's just a matter of time before they're all members here? I got a Buddie that has LS'ed his 64 Malibu & his 60 truck. He did a Ls 2 for the 64 & another 6.0 out of a Suburban for the truck. We did re cam the truck with a modest stick & some new valve seals. And yes it's a tire spinner, Ole' Bob.

Reactions: 1 user

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
One post only? Well, it was nice knowin' you.

Last edited:

Jeff L

G-Body Guru
Nov 20, 2016
Southern AZ
Nice looking car and welcome from AZ.

airboatgreg

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 2, 2016
Welcome from SW Georgia. Nice ride. Lots of experts here as in X is an unknown factor and spurt is a drip under pressure

theIrishman

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 27, 2018
One post only? Well, it was nice knowin' you.
Sorry Longroof. I planned on getting started with my ls swap, but unfortunately was stopped in my tracks just three days after posting my intro by having and fortunately surviving a widow-maker heart attack. Only 52, so yeah, that was a surprise. Getting my strength back, and spending the down time reading all the posts I can. That way I can find out what kind of oil and spark plugs you use, and what tires will fit in the back. You know... without having to ask again.

Trust me, in a couple weeks I’ll be ready to ask and receive a million responses on what the best ls swap mounts are. But, not yet. Still reading. Not enough pictures. Hahahaha

Reactions: 4 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Sorry Longroof. I planned on getting started with my ls swap, but unfortunately was stopped in my tracks just three days after posting my intro by having and fortunately surviving a widow-maker heart attack. Only 52, so yeah, that was a surprise. Getting my strength back, and spending the down time reading all the posts I can. That way I can find out what kind of oil and spark plugs you use, and what tires will fit in the back. You know... without having to ask again.

Trust me, in a couple weeks I’ll be ready to ask and receive a million responses on what the best ls swap mounts are. But, not yet. Still reading. Not enough pictures. Hahahaha
I'm sorry to hear about that. I hope your recuperation has been going well. Welcome back!
Sometimes I jump to conclusions not knowing people's circumstances. My bad.
Glad you're still here with us.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor