New To The Forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayrod2489

n00b
Oct 23, 2009
Cave City Ky
Hey guys. Yes i am new. But dont let that fool ya lol. Well, to get started. I've got an 88 Cutlass Supreme Classic. Body is in very good shape. Interior is pretty much perfect. Had the headliner redone, and has one tiny cigarette burn in the driver seat. Not much done performance wise. Dropped the ECU....Full exhaust with an H-pipe. Now.....the big problem. The car isn't running! It had been sitting....in my grandmothers garage for several years. I aquired the car....drove it for a while. Had a bad oil leak....it got worse. Went out to go to work one morning....started it and a rod started knocking. Kills me. Haven't really done anything to it lately. I'm looking to start working on it again and drive it. Any tips? Parts for sale or trade? I do want to keep this car Olds powered...but am up for any suggestion! Thanks! :D

jayrod2489

n00b
Oct 23, 2009
Cave City Ky
Blake442 said:
Welcome!

An Olds 350, 403, or 455 make for nice swaps that bolt right in place of your 307.

Im wanting to go with a mild 350. Could've had one for 300. It was out of a 74 cutlass if im not mistaken. I passed it up....like a dumb@$$! Lol. Its hard to really find olds stuff around here where i live! A 455 would be NIIIIIIIICE. But then....id have to cut the lead out of my foot. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor