New to the forums but not to the cause

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkiiisupra

Master Mechanic
Dec 28, 2008
Versailles, KY
Hello im Eddie from Versailles, KY. Just wanted to say hello to everyone and invite you all to share in the fun of Project GNX Clone. Pictures have been uploaded to my photo album, of the 1986 Buick Regal Limited that will be the basis of this build. Also there is another album with my other project car, Project Supra Drift. i know its not a G-body but it is a special car to me and wanted to share its build progress as well. It is a 1991 Toyota Supra Turbo with a 5 speed. If anyone would like more info on either one of these projects, feel free to message me, any questions on the Supra please PM me as to not flood the forum with irrelevant information or chat. Glad to be a part of the GBody Forum.

midwestls

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2007
Bismarck North Dakota
Welcome to the forum man. Can wait to see how your projects turn out. Both sound very interesting.

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
welcome to the site!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor