New to this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Log79

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 11, 2019
Pittsburgh
Thanks and hello , yes just about 15 miles south of Pittsburgh in a town called Elizabeth, I have been to Georgia a few times airboat and have family there but pagrunt im not sure where elderton is?

airboatgreg

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 2, 2016
Thanks and hello , yes just about 15 miles south of Pittsburgh in a town called Elizabeth, I have been to Georgia a few times airboat and have family there but pagrunt im not sure where elderton is?

I am in the SW corner of the state

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Elizabeth, that's where we lived when my dad was assigned to Oakdale for the Army. Elderton is in the middle of Kittanning & Indiana on 422.

Doug213xrj

Royal Smart Person
Dec 30, 2011
West Michigan
Hey, Welcome from West Michigan.

Doug

Log79

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 11, 2019
Pittsburgh
I apologize if I’m not following proper protocol, I’m still learning how to navigate this thing . Im definitely not as computer savvy as a person my age should be . I know how to kill deer and build houses , online chats never really came into play. But this forum is awesome, so many great cars and stories, it’s perfect

Reactions: 1 user

Log79

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 11, 2019
Pittsburgh
Pageant I’ve definitely been through there then , I’m probably traveling close to there tomorrow. Heading to port Allegheny to put a roof on a friends camp. where in Elizabeth?
Hi Doug ! I’ve never been to Michigan but It’s on my bucket list of hunting destinations, I hear it’s beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor